Tracking Code

Monday, September 10, 2018

My lessons of life


  1. Judgemental: This is one such thing which is being heard quite a lot these days. We often find ourselves complaining that people judge us. On the contrary, we equally judge the people. The change starts from the home, I believe if I make one small change in my life that I don't bother how people judge me and I also stop judging people around me, I believe that I will find my life more liberal and free.
  2. Carefree life: I often find myself complaining about what kind of life is this, one challenge after another, is this the sole purpose of life. But, there is a saying, if you change your perspective, things become easier (नज़र बदलने से  नज़ारें बदल जातें हैं). Challenges will keep coming, we should be prepared for them. Then, we will not see challenges as challenges, rather as surprises.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are an encouragement to keep this blog going, so do leave a comment. We greatly appreciate your comments.