Tracking Code

Friday, May 15, 2020

Bird Watching

This Corona lock down has brought many people closer to the nature and I was no exception. This spring seems extraordinary,I don’t know I have time to see and reflect or reconsider our priorities. New birds I learned in my journey so far:
1. Gold finch
2. Blue Jay
3. Black bird
4. Warbler
5. Vireo
6. Kingfisher 
7. Mourning dove

We humans are not only bias towards other humans rather we have equal bias for birds as well.When I first learned about Mourning doves, I didn't feel good to sight them. But later learned that they have such name because their call is very haunting and does not make a good listen. Rather, in Christianity, doves are considered the form of good angels.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are an encouragement to keep this blog going, so do leave a comment. We greatly appreciate your comments.