Tracking Code

Wednesday, July 25, 2018

Chess game: is it only meant for intelligent people

I don't know from where I got these things. But, I have this strong assumption that intelligent people play chess. No one plays chess in my family. But, I always wanted to learn and play.

Recently, I was invited to the birthday party of a Bengali boy. I was in a toys store and looking at the potential gifts. My husband suggest for a 5-6- years-old bengali boy, the most appropriate gift would be a Chess. Again, it reaffirmed my belief that Chess is the game of intelligent, strategy planners. Because, West Bengal, India is known as the Cultural and knowledge capital of India.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are an encouragement to keep this blog going, so do leave a comment. We greatly appreciate your comments.