Tracking Code

Wednesday, July 25, 2018

How I started blogging

I strongly believe change is the only constant. We realize it or not, every moment we are learning and growing for good or bad, that only time will decide.

Learning new things have always excited me. I always find people around me who find their lives very boring and uninteresting. I did not want to be the part of that gang. One thing to realize is that be accountable for yourself and your activities. Our brain is very strong. Many times we complain that we forget the things very easily. One of the most common reason is that the things are not registered in our mind at first place. To make a memory in our brain, first we need to make a strong neural connection. For this, it is very important to observe things attentively and also to reflect back. 

We encounter many things everyday. But, the thing is that we do not pay enough attention to it to get it registered. 

If I reflect back on my life, there are few things that I have always found interesting. I have started them and left in between as and when I encountered another important thing or event.

So, I determined to keep track of all the interesting things, events, and activities that have amazed me. This is how I started writing the blog. It gives me glad that my life is so full and colorful. I find it so interesting that my life is so worthy. Many a times people don't know what interests them or what might others be interested in. You may know few people who are good at throwing parties, one who are always the hero of the party, the one you always look forward to meet to.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are an encouragement to keep this blog going, so do leave a comment. We greatly appreciate your comments.