Tracking Code

Thursday, August 4, 2016

MrighTrishna : Mirage of desires

Hello Readers, I start off by introducing the main character of this post, Maya. She is not someone else but she is within all of us, within all the women of the world. She plays the profile of a housewife. I named her 'Maya'. This is a very mystic name, at least to me. This name has always amazed me since my childhood. I do not know why this name always attracts me. Whenever I reflect on this name, I always get an illusioned vision. My this post is not something informative or intellectual rather very reflective. So, I come to the main agenda of my post, housewife Maya. The profile of a housewife is the one which I always underestimated. And, I do not know about others but there is one thing about my life, whenever I threw a question to my life, it has always replied it back to me in detail, which I have realized time again and again. I never wanted myself to be associated with housewife identity, for the past few years, I have lived this identity to the core of my heart and always pondered about my past and present perspective about housewives. I never realized that my life will answer me in this way. Anyways, some of you might connect with this invisible expression of mine to your self. I am not complaining about being a housewife. This transition from a working, liberal woman to a housewife has given me the opportunity and vision to connect to myself and explore beyond the work designations. Maya is within all of us. Maya is someone who has lots and lots of desires. It is particular to women who many times do not get the opportunities or attitude to fulfill their dreams. Believe me how much heart it takes to acknowledge that you have dreams and do not know the direction of how to pursue them. Hardships become easy when you know the direction. If not, it becomes a clueless, dark journey. And accept it or not, many women have gone through and are going through this dark journey and some of them have no idea about it. If you are ignorant about this, you are happy, else it hurts a lot. Maya can feel this hurt. She is always divided between her aspirations and responsibilities She is confused. You can sense this from the style of my writing in this blog post. It has so many ideas, expressions to share, but again thoughts are lost and confused. I believe this is the beauty of this character and connects well with Maya.   This post should not end here, but this is Maya which always leaves you thought provocative...to ponder and reflect within to find this lost character which has universal existence and still lost among ourselves. When we accept a Maya within us, to some, it means a lost war or failure, or to some a forever struggle. Both of these are not acceptable to many. But, this is the reality; we come across this character every now and then.  If this small post has struck some cords in your heart, please leave a comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are an encouragement to keep this blog going, so do leave a comment. We greatly appreciate your comments.